Sex Drive: How Do Men and Women Compare?
Here are seven patterns of men's and women's sex drives that researchers have found. Bear in mind that people may vary from these norms.
1. Men think more about sex.
2. Men seek sex more avidly.
3. Women's sexual turn-ons are more complicated than men's.
4. Women's sex drives are more influenced by social and cultural factors.
5. Women take a less direct route to sexual satisfaction.
6. Women experience orgasms differently than men.
7. Women's libidos seem to be less responsive to drugs.
What do you think about all these facts?
Do you agree?
I guess there exceptions in women and men :)
Have a Happy Monday :)
NYC RED ROOM