Monday, April 28, 2014

Protection! Protection! Protection!

Hey, my girlfriends! 
Tonight I will be telling you about something very important... - condoms, to be exact - female condoms. Haven't heard of those yet? Yes there are such condiment designed for women to be protected when a guy doesn't want to think about it. 
I would like yo introduce you FC2 - http://nycredroom.com/female-condoms/3830-fc2-female-condom-box-of-3.html 

FC2 Female Condom's sheath, with its outer ring, is made from a synthetic nitrile. The inner ring aids insertion and helps to secure the device in place during intercourse while the softer outer ring remains outside the vagina. Insert FC2 prior to sexual intercourse to provide protection against HIV/AIDS, other STIs and unintended pregnancies.

I'm sure each of us like to be sure that tonight's affair will be ended well, without so thing unexpected. 
I hope you like this tip. 

Let me know what you think.


SSS
Shop Sexy Smart

Tiffany
www.nycredroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment